Often times people ask questions and get worried over the adverse effects of loosing weight, here are some of the physical and emotional side effects people experience during or after weight loss — and what you could do to avoid or deal with them.
Although everyone who loses weight won’t suffer from these things, it’s important to be aware of them to know how to avoid them. In this article I will also be showing you the safe way to loose weight within the shortest possible time in the easiest possible way.
Weight loss side effects range from:
· It causes changes in your mind and body.
· Some people feel cold and have trouble sleeping.
· Others may develop sagging skin and stretch marks as a result of weight loss.
· People’s relationship with themselves and others could also change.
8 unexpected — and negative — things that could happen when you lose weight the wrong way:
1. You could develop sagging skin and stretch marks.
Your skin can’t adapt super fast.
Loose, sagging skin and stretch marks are the product of losing lots of weight too fast, this happens because the skin isn’t able to shrink as quickly as the body, implementing resistance exercises to prevent the loss of lean muscle mass is also necessary. When weight loss does happen quickly and there is a lot of loose sagging skin, some people opt for surgery to remove it. It’s worth noting that the process will result in visible scars and will take a few weeks for recovery, according to the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
2. You could stop getting your period.
Hormonal changes could impact your period. The stress placed on your body during weight loss could also impact your period, the more weight you lose and the faster you lose it, the more likely your period will be affected. This happens because your body thinks it’s starving hormonally. “Lectin will shut off your menstrual period because your body thinks it is starving and it’s not healthy for women who are starving to have a pregnancy at that time.
3. You might feel colder,
This common weight loss complaint has to do with your metabolic rate and hormone changes. “Your body is going to lower your metabolic rate when you lose weight to try to conserve energy,” “And in conserving energy, it doesn’t have a lot of extra calories to keep you warm. “Another reason you might feel colder is because you no longer have fat acting as an insulator.
4. You might have trouble sleeping.
What you are eating might change your sleep pattern.
The relationship between sleep and food is complicated. The basics of sleep come down to a chemical called adenosine, which builds up in your body before a rise in melatonin, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Although we know that sleep is key to successful dieting and weight loss, it might be harder to sleep during weight loss because of dietary changes.
”If you want to sleep well at night you want your tryptophan levels to go up, and the way to do that is to have a little carbohydrates with protein and, that will increase tryptophan levels in the brain and melatonin.”
”And when you don’t eat enough or you’re eating less calories, that hormonal balance changes and so you’re not lulled to sleep [instead] you’re activated, and your body is looking for food.
5. Your taste perceptions could change.
”It’s not an act of growing out of anything, it’s [that] your interest in food is hormonal,” Apovian said. “And ghrelin secreted from the stomach makes you very very hungry, and you find different food more appealing.”
This theory is supported by a study that found people who lost weight via bariatric surgery had a change in taste. According to Time, almost 87% of patients reported this change post-surgery, and half of those people said food didn’t taste as good. Those who had dulled taste buds also lost more weight than their peers who reported their tastes sharpened.
That’s because of hormonal changes that reflects how taste receptors relay information to the brain, according to Health.
6. You might have a hard time continuing to lose weight.
The more weight you lose, the harder it is to lose more.
Regaining weight and weight loss plateaus are common after losing lots of weight, and are often due to a lower metabolic rate, that happens as a result of the loss of lean body mass and the fact that the body now needs fewer calories to function. “Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that you can go back to your previous diet after weight loss,” “To maintain your weight loss, it’s essential to adopt the dietary changes you’ve made.
7. Your relationship could change.
If you and your partner are committing to a healthier lifestyle — and don’t make weight loss a competition — making healthy changes and losing weight together could benefit your relationship. If your partner isn’t making these changes with you, however, there might be trouble in paradise.
The issue lies in trying to make your partner adapt to your lifestyle changes when they clearly don’t want to.
”Trying to force someone to be healthier almost never works” Judith S. Beck, the president of the Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy and the author of “The Beck Diet Solution,” told Shape. “He knows he should exercise and eat less. He doesn’t want to, or he would have done it already.”
According to Women’s Health, avoiding these issues comes down to communication and compromise in the relationship. So instead of eating out all the time cook together (which has its own relationship benefits) or workout with your partner by signing up for a race together. Think of ways to be inclusive without forcing your agenda on your partner.
8. You could get depressed.
On the subReddit thread LoseIt, an online community of Redditors who are trying to lose weight, a number of commenters said that disatisfaction was one of the biggest realities they had to face after shedding tons of pounds. One Redditor, Cube_, wrote, [loosing weight] didn’t magically fix everything my life like I was hoping it would. Can’t blame me for hoping though.” User Willravel responded to Cube_ writing, “This might seem like a joke answer but it’s actually really insightful and important. Being overweight certainly comes with it’s challenges, but coming out the other side as a healthier you doesn’t mean that life will be all kale shakes and rainbows.”
”It’s very easy for people who are overweight to let all of their problems sort of rest on the foundation of the low self-esteem that can come with being overweight.
In addition to anecdotal evidence, a study done at the University College London also found that losing weight doesn’t necessarily improve mental health. Participants in the study who dropped more than 5% of their body weight were 52% more likely to report a depressed mood than those who stayed within 5% of their original weight, according to CNN.
Side effects aside, reaching and maintaining a healthy weight is important for your overall health.
According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, health risks for being overweight and include high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke, as well as certain types of cancer and diabetes in addition to numerous other health issues. So although there are side effects of losing weight that aren’t great, some — if not most— are controllable to an extent. And they don’t outweigh the positives.
Have you tried everything over the years to loose weight? Everything you can do to loose weight that doesn’t involve strenuous exercise such as Low-carb, low-fat, Paleo, calorie counting, not to mention all the “fancy” diets and they all proved abortive? Maybe you are too old or too busy to work out, or you are unable to walk due to a physical challenge or accident. You are about to learn a belly fix secret discovered by Todd Dulaney a former American SWAT, which he tried on his wife Tara dulaney an American police officer, and it SHED 23 POUNDS OF UNWANTED FAT AND COMPLETELY FLATTENED HER BELLY in just three weeks (WITHOUT Starving Herself And WITHOUT Doing Any Exercise More Strenuous Than Walking To The Fridge).
Peter and Stacy, a couple who were family friends to Todd dulaney tried this product Peter lost 84 pounds in a couple of months. Stacy lost 21 pounds from her petite body. People from 16 to 76 started to use this new method and again and again they were amazed by the results…Let’s cut the chase
So what is this secret?
FLAT BELLY FIX!
Founder: Todd lamb.
· In “The 21 Day Flat Belly Fix” program you’ll learn how to elevate your levels of “The Master Fat Burning Hormone” by 1300% in women and 2000% in men so your body becomes a raging fat-burning furnace every night… burning away unwanted fat while you sleep without even having to set FOOT in a gym.
· Also, you’ll learn the “Thyroid Accelerator” technique and the “White Fat Fuel” secret that forces your body to stop feasting on sugar as your primary energy source and has your body and cells gobbling up your white fat like pudding so only your lean, beneficial brown fat remains.
· Are you suffering from Type 2 Diabetes (or has your doctor warned you that you are “Pre-Diabetic”) and need to take action NOW? You’ll discover how to reduce your risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes by 33%… by doing nothing more complicated than drinking this tea…
· What the “Satiety Switch” is… and how to “flip” the switch on your hunger so you never get the “munchies” or the desire to “cheat” on your diet ever again…
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. I barely have time to tell you about…
· How to “feed” your libido with one cheap, abundant and decidedly “Un-sexy” food…
· The “Insulin Time Machine” method to completely reverse any level of insulin resistance…
· The real reason for “boomerang dieting”… why you ALWAYS seem to get FATTER and LESS HEALTHY after doing any kind of “fad” diet… and a method as easy as
counting to ten that almost-guarantees you will never “gain back the weight” again…
· One simple trick you can use to increase your bone density without ever having to pick up even a light set of weights…
· How to reduce cancer-causing inflammation throughout your body without dangerous and expensive drugs…
· You’ll also learn how to “turn back the clock” on your skin so you have the same clear, vibrant skin you had as a teenager, even if you’re decades past your prime and have smoked a pack a day for years. Sick of being “tired and grumpy” all the time? The Flat belly Fix will teach you a simple dietary trick that reduces the “depression chemicals” in your brain almost instantly… leading to a dramatic improvement in your mood in just 1 or 2 days.
You will now also receive 3 FREE amazing bonuses with the Flat Belly Fix!
Click the link below for more details about the product and to access this priceless secret for weight loss:
Click the link below to checkout a tested solution for that body joint that hurts:
Click on the links below to gain access to my YouTube channel and be updated with genuine and tested efficient weight loss, fat burning, health and fitness directives.You can ask me questions there and get my reply ASAP. Don’t forget to subscribe.